To build a Neil Patel inspired blog post template for WordPress with Thrive Theme Builder, you will need to follow these steps:
- Install and activate Thrive Theme Builder: First, you will need to install and activate the Thrive Theme Builder plugin on your WordPress website. Thrive Theme Builder is a plugin that allows you to design and customize the layout and appearance of your website using a drag-and-drop interface.
- Create a new blog post template: In the Thrive Theme Builder dashboard, click on the “Blog” tab and then click on the “Blog Post” option. This will open the Blog Post editor, where you can create a new template for your blog posts.
- Design your template: Use the drag-and-drop interface in the Blog Post editor to design your template. You can add and customize various elements, such as headings, images, buttons, and more, to create a professional and attractive layout for your blog posts.
- Preview and save your template: When you have finished designing your template, click the “Preview” button to see how it looks on your website. If you are satisfied with the result, click the “Save” button to apply your changes.
- Apply your template to your blog posts: To use your new template for your blog posts, go to the WordPress dashboard and click on the “Posts” tab. Then, select the blog posts that you want to apply the template to and click the “Edit” button. In the “Format” section, choose “Blog Post” as
(Visited 2 times, 1 visits today)
Was this article helpful?
Last modified: January 13, 2023