If you are seeing an error message saying “This site can’t be reached” when trying to access a website, it is likely that there is a problem with your internet connection or the website’s server. Here are some steps you can try to fix this issue:
- Check your internet connection. Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and that your internet connection is stable. You can try restarting your router or modem to see if that helps.
- Check the website’s status. The website may be down for maintenance or due to technical issues. You can check the website’s status by visiting a website like DownDetector or IsItDownRightNow.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies. Sometimes, old or corrupted cache and cookies can cause issues when trying to access a website. You can clear your browser’s cache and cookies by following the steps in this article: https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser’s-Cache.
- Try accessing the website using a different web browser or device. This will help you determine whether the issue is specific to your browser or device, or if it is a problem with the website itself.
- Check your firewall and antivirus software. Your firewall or antivirus software may be blocking access to the website. You can try temporarily disabling these programs to see if that helps.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)
Was this article helpful?
Last modified: January 13, 2023