To cache products and categories based on Dokan Pro stores in WordPress, you can use a caching plugin like WP Rocket or W3 Total Cache, along with the Dokan Pro plugin.
Here are the steps you can follow:
- Install and activate a caching plugin like WP Rocket or W3 Total Cache.
- Go to the caching plugin’s settings and look for the option to cache WooCommerce pages. Enable this option.
- Next, install and activate the Dokan Pro plugin.
- In the Dokan Pro settings, look for the option to enable store caching. Enable this option.
- Once store caching is enabled, Dokan Pro will automatically cache store data, including products and categories, for faster performance.
- You can further optimize the caching of your store data by adjusting the caching settings in the caching plugin. For example, you can set the caching time to a longer period for store data to minimize the number of requests made to the server.
By caching your store data, you can significantly improve the performance of your Dokan Pro stores, making it easier and faster for customers to browse and purchase products.
Last modified: February 22, 2023