To delete an invisible or hidden admin user in WordPress, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard as an administrator.
- Go to the Users section in the sidebar and click on All Users.
- Locate the invisible or hidden admin user in the list of users and hover over their name.
- Click on the Delete link that appears.
- In the confirmation window, select the option to delete all content created by the user.
- Click on the Confirm Deletion button to delete the user and their content.
Note: Be careful when deleting users, especially administrators, as it could cause issues with your site. If possible, make sure to take a backup of your site before making any changes.
Last modified: March 3, 2023