There are several ways to import demo data for a WordPress theme on AWS (Amazon Web Services). Here is one way you can do it:
- First, make sure you have installed WordPress on your AWS instance and have activated the theme that you want to import the demo data for.
- Download the demo data file provided by the theme’s developer. This is usually a file with the
- In your WordPress dashboard, go to Tools > Import.
- Select the “WordPress” importer and install it if it is not already installed.
- Click the “Run Importer” button and choose the demo data file that you downloaded in step 2.
- Click the “Upload file and import” button to start the import process.
- On the next screen, you will be asked to assign the imported content to a user. You can either assign it to an existing user or create a new user.
- Click the “Submit” button to start the import.
Depending on the size of the demo data file, the import process may take a few minutes to complete. Once it is finished, you should have the demo data imported to your WordPress website.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions.
Last modified: February 9, 2023