To sell a Thrive Apprentice product using Digistore24 and Thrive Automator, you will need to follow these steps:
- Set up a Digistore24 account: First, you will need to create a Digistore24 account. Digistore24 is an online platform that allows you to sell digital products and services online. You can sign up for a Digistore24 account by visiting their website and following the registration process.
- Connect Thrive Automator to Digistore24: Thrive Automator is a plugin that allows you to automate tasks and workflows on your WordPress website. To connect Thrive Automator to Digistore24, you will need to install the Thrive Automator plugin on your WordPress website and then follow the instructions to set up the integration.
- Set up your product in Digistore24: Next, you will need to set up your Thrive Apprentice product in Digistore24. To do this, you will need to create a new product in your Digistore24 account and enter the details for your Thrive Apprentice product, including the price, description, and any relevant images or marketing materials.
- Create a sales funnel: Once your product is set up in Digistore24, you can create a sales funnel using Thrive Automator and Digistore24. A sales funnel is a series of steps that guide your customers through the process of purchasing your product. You can use Thrive Automator to create automated email campaigns, opt-in forms, and other marketing materials that will be displayed to your customers at different stages of the sales funnel.
- Promote your product: Finally, you will need to promote your Thrive Apprentice product to your target audience. You can use a variety of marketing channels, such as social media, email marketing, and content marketing, to reach your potential customers and encourage them to purchase your product.
Overall, selling a Thrive Apprentice product using Digistore24 and Thrive Automator requires setting up an account with Digistore24, connecting Thrive Automator to Digistore24, setting up your product in Digistore24, creating a sales funnel using Thrive Automator, and promoting
Last modified: January 13, 2023