Syncfusion is a third-party library that provides a DataGrid component for displaying data in a tabular format. You can use this component to display WooCommerce data on demand, which means that the data is only loaded when it is needed and not all at once. Here are the basic steps to load WooCommerce data on demand and display it in a DataGrid by Syncfusion:
- First, you need to install the Syncfusion library in your project. You can do this by using npm or yarn to add the package to your project.
- Next, you’ll need to import the DataGrid component from the Syncfusion library and add it to your component.
- To load WooCommerce data on demand, you can use the WooCommerce REST API to retrieve the data as needed. You will need to make a GET request to the appropriate endpoint, such as
/productsto retrieve a list of products, and include your API key in the headers of the request for authentication.
- To bind the data to the DataGrid, you can use the
dataSourceproperty of the DataGrid component and pass in the data from the API response.
- You can also use the DataGrid’s built-in features like pagination, sorting, and filtering to further customize how the data is displayed.
- Finally, you can customize the look and feel of the DataGrid by using the various styling options provided by the Syncfusion library.
Please keep in mind that you will need to have a good understanding of the WooCommerce REST API and the Syncfusion library to effectively implement this solution.
Last modified: March 3, 2023